Times can be hard. So we have meal ideas from our kitchen and from those of our group members for when you are broke as a joke but still, need to eat.
Be sure to come Check out Mrs. G’s Cooking Corner for more meal ideas
- Chicken Corn Chowder
- Salisbury Steak over potatoes or rice
- Spaghetti and meat sauce with bread
- Canned beef stew over rice or potatoes
- Eggs and toast
- Mac n Cheese with Tuna and Peas
- Mac n Cheese with hamburger
- Beef flavored rice with hamburger mixed in and a veggie on the side or mixed in.
- Chicken flavored rice with chicken mixed in and a veggie added in.
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Hamburger Helper
- Raman and hotdogs’
- Beans and Hotdogs
- Cheap Sandwiches like Bologna, PB & J, Tuna Salad, Grilled cheese and add cheap canned soup.
- Beans and Rice
- Chop Suey
- Baked chicken drumsticks and potatoes with a veggie.
- Loaded baked potatoes add small amounts of cheese, meats or whatever you have on hand.
- Chili and cornbread
- English Muffin Pizzas
- Corn Dogs
- Frozen Pizza
- Tuna melts
- French Toast
- Tator Tot Casserole
- Easy Hamburger Soup
29. Chicken Nuggets and fries.
30. Cereal and fruit
What are your go-to meals when cash is tight?